Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Planet of the Angels:What is it about?

Every 24 hours a day of my life, my imagination consumes a single second to unimaginable several hours of thinking, wondering and dreaming of how life would be if only what I think that moment comes true.



Sometimes, I think about reality. However, most of the time, my brain makes so many scenarios that I don't know if I exist anymore. As if I'm living in my own dreams and couldn't distinguish reality from fantasy.



And now...Why "Planet of the Angels"?



Because I believe they exist. I believe they have their own world. And I believe they knew us.



Is it fantasy? Maybe.



But one thing is for sure, humans tend to be very interested in discovering new things beyond what they see and what they know. However, we don't know much about beyond what we know... and that's how our imagination comes into this whole picture.



Help me build the Planet that the Angels should be living on. It is time for us to give back the favor that they've been always doing for the entire knowledge we have. Let us portect and guide their existence.. even just in imagination.

No comments: